Types of Information Collected – We retain two types of information:
1. “Personal Data” This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, telephone number, birth date and billing and credit card information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
2. “Non-Personal Data” Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
Purposes for which we hold your Information
1. Non-Personal Data:
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
3. Personal Data
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
1. to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered;
2. to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
3. to send newsletters with updates and offers if you have agreed to receive these by entering your email on our subscription form;